The mission of the Cleveland Comprehensive Care Study Group (3CSG) is to inform and educate area dentists and dental specialists in total patient management and comprehensive treatment planning of non-complex and complex cases. This approach utilizes a team of dentists and specialists working in an interdisciplinary manner to achieve the best outcome for our patients.
If you are interested in joining our Seattle Study Club, please contact Dr. Ross at (440) 461-6008.
Click on the calendar below to see the updated Club Schedule.
- Anthony Bastulli: Endodontic Advisor
- Joseph DiLibero
- Thomas Drockton
- Eric Fried: Surgical Advisor
- BJ Kowalski
- Marius Laniauskas: Restorative Advisor
- John Lavicka: Laboratory Advisor
- Fred Lurie
- Andrea Nunney
- Bill Nemeth
- Brad Rabal
- Jonathan Ross: Director and Periodontal Advisor
- Pat Soria
- Daniela Stuetzer
- Sasha Ukmar
- Ryan Wenger: Orthodontic Advisor
Dr. Jonathan Ross